Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group
The Content Specialist is responsible for the creating, writing, proofreading, and editing content, including, but not limited to websites, social media, blogs, literature and advertising. The Content Specialist must have a strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as this will be a primary responsibility for this position as it relates to clients websites.
- Create and deliver accurate, well-written content that adheres to standards and meets deadlines
- Collaborate with account managers and clients to understand technical content
- Conduct research to have in-depth industry knowledge and generate ideas
- Actively participate in creative brainstorming sessions with account managers, graphic designers and ppc managers to produce engaging content
- Ensure clients’ goals and vision are achieved
- Continually educate oneself to stay current with industry trends
- Proofread and edit all published copy
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Write powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Perform SEO for websites and blogs (Title, Meta, Description, Image Tags etc)
- Other Duties As Assigned.
- 1-3 years of content writing required
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications, or a related field preferred
- Home Improvement or service related writing is a plus but not required
- Demonstrated aptitude for creativity
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-oriented environment
- Able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of SEO and knowledge of website and social media platforms
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different teams
- Must be able to work on-site in Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Extensive Benefits include:
- Medical – up to 75% of premium & HRA of $2K/$4K paid for by Company!
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time off and Holidays
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.