Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group
Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Specialist to join our Team. The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing accounts for several clients, creating brand enhancing campaigns and growing each company’s list. We provide a fun, flexible and encouraging environment where your input is highly valued and where you have room to grow. Our ideal candidate is honest, detail oriented, well-spoken, a problem solver and an outstanding creative communicator.
This job requires a demonstrated understanding of email platforms, building lists, researching, creating incredible emails that accomplish a desired purpose, nurturing leads, scheduling emails and automation.
- Conduct market research to understand target behaviors
- Create and monitor email marketing campaigns for a variety of clients
- Ensure design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile friendly
- Create well written copy that is mistake free
- Proofread messaging in and out of email templates
- Submit graphics requests to designers
- Compile, manage, categorize and purge email lists
- Suggest email databases for future campaigns
- Track, analyze and report on email campaigns
- Actively participate in customer acquisition with Business Growth Strategists.
- Assist with all email related services
- Coordinate with other departments as needed
- Stay on top of email trends and platforms to improve our own email services
- All other duties as assigned
- Degree in marketing, communications, advertising or equivalent experience
- Proven experience creating high impact, unique campaigns
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role
- Familiarity with pertinent automation and performance evaluation software
- Excellent project management skills
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities
- Ability to collaborate with clients and internal teams to produce well-crafted content
- 2+ years of email marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks at once
- Ability to take ownership of duties with minimal supervision
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be proficient in Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Survey Gizmo and other similar programs
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Competitive Wages
- Certifications with potential advancements to move up in the company over time.
Extensive Benefits include:
- Medical – up to 75% of premium & HRA of $2K/$4K paid for by Company!
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time off and Holidays