Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group
Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group is seeking a Graphic Design Manager to join our Team and grow with us. We provide a fun, flexible and encouraging environment where your input is highly valued, and where you have room to grow. Our ideal candidate is honest, analytical, creative, artistic and a proven Team Leader.
The Graphic Design Manager will manage the design and graphics department. The Manager will collaborate on projects, delegate tasks, check quality and consistency. They will often be required to meet with clients, understand their project specifications and translate their requests into designs that successfully communicate their message to their target audience.
The job requires a demonstrated ability to plan, conceptualize, strategize, supervise and implement graphic design elements in an effective way. The Graphic Design Manager is responsible for providing training and mentoring to junior Team members in the department. The right candidate will be detail oriented, use good judgment, require minimal supervision and be a problem-solver.
- Supervise and lead the graphic design Team
- Participate in designing and redesigning computer graphics, web page graphics, logos, illustrations, advertisements, brochures and many other forms of visual communication
- Analyze and plan the framework of design according to the laid-out concept and established specifications of the project
- Ensure that the delivered products or services adhere to the policies and standards of the client
- Delegate job responsibilities among junior team members and oversee that quality work is being completed within the deadline
- Complete the project work within the timeline and estimated budget
- Assist Account Manager in communications with clients
- Oversee that new techniques and processes are used to provide best quality of designs
- Train and mentor junior designers
- Be aware of the latest techniques and procedures used in designs
- Suggest new ways of improving the quality of designs and other project issues
- Assist the Team members to choose the right style, attractive graphics, images, and other visual elements to adept them according to the objectives of the project
- Leverage creative and marketing knowledge to develop new creative campaigns for specific targets
- Work in collaboration with colleagues across different departments
- Bring new business to the organization and sell current portfolio of work to prospective clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Live in Ohio with the ability to work in our Reynoldsburg office Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
- Bachelor’s Degree at a minimum / Master’s Degree preferred
- More than three years of experience in graphic designing
- Excellent creative and innovative skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Extremely convincing with good presentation skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Client interfacing ability with confidence
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective relation building capacity with the client, partner and internal team at different levels in the organization
- Knowledge of interactive design including best practices in technology, usability, and user experience
- Must be detail oriented and well organized
- Strong delegation power
- Excellent salesmanship skills
- Ability to use strong analytical and artistic approach to solve complex issues
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize different tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We provide a fun, encouraging, growing company environment where your input is highly valued, and where you have room to grow. We want you to join our team!
Extensive Benefits include:
- Medical – up to 75% of premium & HRA of $2K/$4K paid for by Company!
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time off and Holidays
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Salary Based On Experience