Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group
Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to join our highly collaborative and creative marketing team. We provide a fun, encouraging, growing company environment where your input is highly valued, and where you have room to grow. We want you to join our team! We are looking for someone with experience creating visual assets for both print media (brochures, signage, advertisements, and other printed marketing materials) and electronic media (email campaigns, social media, and web site assets). They must be able to work in a deadline-driven environment and be able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in graphic design and an associates degree or higher in a related field.
- Excellent proficiency in graphic design software ( Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Knowledge of presentation software such as PowerPoint or Keynote
- Demonstrates competence in mock-up creation and image manipulation, and uses best practices in saving web-based and print-ready images
- Has a solid understanding of how marketing campaigns work
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, team-oriented work style
- Multitasks and manages time effectively
- Must provide a complete design portfolio along with resume
- Must work in our Reynoldsburg, Ohio office
- Create design layouts for both client projects as well as Greenbaum Stiers marketing materials
- Edit and proof projects for final output
- Adapt and build brand assets and collateral, including templates, corporate identity, brand standards, and sales and marketing materials, among other assets as assigned
- Create compelling and impactful social media artwork
- Support current creative team
- Other duties as assigned
Extensive Benefits include:
- Medical – up to 75% of premium & HRA of $2K/$4K paid for by Company!
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time off and Holidays
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.