Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group
Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group is looking for a Marketing Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads, meeting sales goals, and managing accounts. Duties will include sales presentations and service results demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, digital and print marketing services available to our clients, superb interpersonal skills, and the ability to close. Previous experience in a marketing sales role is an advantage.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly funnel and close reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts and all supporting documentation for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, services, prices, and availability.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Marketing Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years minimum experience in B2B marketing sales.
- Understanding of the sales process including prospecting, presentation, and closing dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and team members.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Competency in quickly learning and using new and custom software.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to travel within the Continental US with a focus on Midwest and Southeast States
- Ability to utilize Video conferencing and other necessary forms of communication to present and close business when required
- Live in Central Ohio
This position ranges from $36,000 – $42,000 (salary range varies based on qualifying experience) plus commission at or above quota.
We provide a fun, encouraging, growing company environment where your input is highly valued, and where you have room to grow. We are looking for candidates with a can-do attitude, an eye for great design, an aptitude for creative problem solving, and the ability to execute at the highest level. If this sounds like you, we want you to join our team!
Extensive Benefits include:
- Medical – High percentage of premium & HRA of $2K/$4K paid for by the Company!
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time off and Holidays
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.