Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group
Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group is looking for an experienced and outgoing Multimedia Producer to lead our team of live video and animated editors. We provide a fun, flexible and encouraging environment where your input is highly valued and where you have room to grow. Our ideal candidate is honest, creative, well-spoken and a problem solver. The Multimedia Producer coordinates, researches, plans, directs and produces amazing multimedia projects for our clients.
This job requires a demonstrated understanding of scheduling, storyboarding, budgeting of time and resources, video production, directing and editing.
- Manage filming schedules.
- Storyboard multimedia productions.
- Direct multimedia productions.
- Conduct interviews for case studies.
- Oversee multimedia editing.
- Provide direction to the editing team.
- Assist with the design of video graphics, titles, and music.
- Manage inventory and care for equipment.
- Manage time and resource schedules.
- Establish production costs and stay within budget.
- Actively participate in customer acquisition with Business Growth Strategists.
- Coordinate with other departments as needed.
- Identify areas of growth opportunities.
- May include some travel.
- Create and deliver accurate, well-written content that adheres to standards and meets deadlines
- Research client’s products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience in video production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks at once
- Ability to take ownership of duties with minimal supervision
- Deadline-driven, having a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to lead a team and meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be proficient in Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, and other similar programs
- Dedication to providing great customer service
Extensive Benefits include:
- Medical – up to 75% of premium & HRA of $2K/$4K paid for by Company!
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time off and Holidays
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.