Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group
Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group is seeking a Pay Per Click (PPC) Specialist to join our team and grow with us. We provide a fun, flexible, and encouraging environment where your input is highly valued, and where you have room to grow. Our ideal candidate is honest, analytical, creative, a problem solver is Google Ads Certified, and has experience in Facebook advertising.
The Pay Per Click (PPC) Specialist will work with our website developers, content creators, and graphic designers to develop and optimize SEO and pay per click campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook, and other platforms on a continuous basis with a focus on conversions for our clients.
The job requires a demonstrated understanding of Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, and Social Media Marketing. Responsibilities will include Campaign, Ad and Keyword creation, optimization and reporting as well as content creation and A/B testing. The right candidate will be detail-oriented, use good judgment, require minimal supervision, and be a problem-solver. In addition to expertise in Google and Facebook advertising, Amazon and Shopify experience is a plus.
- Management of pay per click accounts on Google, Facebook, and other platforms.
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, daily and monthly budgets, audience targeting, geolocation, cost per conversion, and other important metrics.
- Manage and maintain large target and negative keyword lists.
- Log and track changes to accounts.
- Create monthly client reports for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Help to improve conversions with collaboration on content and landing pages.
- Competitive analysis for client accounts.
- Design and execute strategies for ad copy, keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, retargeting, display ads, and other facets of paid search that align with client goals.
- Execute and maintain Google Shopping Campaigns
- Research and keep up to date with all search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Conduct keyword research to drive content strategy.
- Improve expertise on Google Analytics, Ads, and Search Console as well as Facebook and other platforms.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Live in Ohio with the ability to work in our Reynoldsburg office.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 1+ Years of Google Ads experience – REQUIRED
- 1+ Years of experience in PPC, executing paid search campaigns – REQUIRED
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Detail-oriented and analytical nature.
- Ability to learn new industries quickly and apply this knowledge to pair search initiatives.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Passion for SEO and SEM.
- Project management skills.
- Presentation capabilities and comfort meeting with clients in person and by phone.
- Amazon Advertising experience is a plus
- Shopify experience is a plus
We provide a fun, encouraging, growing company environment where your input is highly valued, and where you have room to grow. We want you to join our team!
Extensive Benefits Include:
- Medical – High percentage of premiums & HRA of $2K/$4K paid for by Company!
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time off and Holidays
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.